Rzeszów, 25 – 31 sierpnia 2018
The Rules for press accreditation at TRANS/MISJE Festival, Rzeszów 25 – 31 August 2018
- Accreditation will be provided to journalists, as defined by Art. 7 clause 2 point 5) of Press Law Act dated 26 January 1984, to journalists working for media sponsors, journalists of large-circulation national media, journalists specialising in theatre, music, dance, art, and broadly defined culture, authors of culture blogs and vlogs, photojournalists and TV operators.
- Accreditation is free of charge.
- Accredited journalists are entitled to:
- free-of-charge admission to all the events during TRANS/MISJE Festival (some events take place at the same time so it is up to the journalist which of the Festival events he/she chooses);
- free-of-charge accommodation in a four-star hotel in Rzeszów,
- full board,
- free-of-charge admission to the Festival Club at Browar Manufaktura Rzeszów,
- free-of-charge tour of the Underground Tourist Route in Rzeszów,
- free-of-charge tour of the Castle Museum in Łańcut, one of the finest aristocratic residences in Poland (subject to prior arrangement with the Festival Office).
- Accreditation does not include refund of travelling costs or transport to events of TRANS/MISJE Festival.
- Requests for press accreditation will be accepted from 10 July to 31 July, up to 12:00.
- To apply for accreditation, please fill in the accreditation form.
- The number of accreditations is limited.
- Accreditations are awarded by the Press Office of the Festival. The organisers reserve the right to reject an application for accreditation without stating the reasons.
- Single accreditation is awarded to a specific named person and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Accredited journalists may get appointments for interviews with artists, directors, actors, and festival guests, subject to prior arrangements with the Festival Office, and consent of the relevant artist.
- Accredited journalists shall receive badges authorising their access to all events of TRANS/MISJE Festival.
- All press materials will be available for downloading at the website of TRANS/MISJE Festival, in the section “For Media”. Additional conditions for using photographs may be defined at www.trans-misje.pl.
- The Festival Office reserves the right to contact the editor-in-chief of the mass medium specified in the application form, to confirm the appointment of the applicant to cover TRANS/MISJE Festival.
- The organiser may check a document confirming the person’s identity or their press card during TRANS/MISJE Festival.
- The rules for taking photos/filming will be defined by the Festival Office, at the latest on the day of the performance.
- Photographs from TRANS/MISJE Festival may not be used for commercial purposes.
- By filling in the application form you accept the above Rules.